He looks so grown up now! I can't stand how old he's getting already. He looks less like a baby and more like a little boy every day. It doesn't help that he's already wearing 12-18 mos old clothing!!! (He's 5 months old.) He loved this card...wouldn't put it down. :) It was cute. Then he wanted to take a break to JUMP! See the awe? Ha ha ha! I wish you could see the big ole smile right before the deer in headlights! He was tired...and just wanted his card. After awhile he was done playing and was soooo sleepy! I hate hearing him cry. So sad!!!
Picture time was over. Served us right...we shouldn't have woken him up early from his nap to go out to eat. He was a grump for awhile 'cause he was still sleepy. We took our camera with us to get pictures at the restaurant with daddy, since we knew he'd be happy again shortly...but we forgot to take any. We were having too much fun playing at the big person's table. Ah well...next time. Brendan's first Valentine's Day! :) Yay!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentines Day!
Happy Valentines Day! Lamar took some pictures of me and little guy hanging out on our bed. He looks traumatized in this picture...he WAS smiling, but the five thousand flashes before our picture was taken mesmorized him. It was on the wrong setting...ah hem. There are no smiles this post 'cause of the darn flashes. Just a deer in headlights! ;) It's all good...he's still so cute to us! :) I love this picture...his eyes look so funny...
We had a wonderful Valentines Day today! There was much love all around. :) Brendan even gave mommy and daddy cards! It was amazing! ;) ;) Hee hee. Hi kiddo! What have you got there?
This was him opening his card from us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isaac is wearing 12-18 month clothes - Isaac is only 10 months:) It's crazy to think that in 1-1/2 months I'll have a 1 year old! Happy Valentines Day to you, and I talked to my Stroller Bootcamp instructor and she said that the best stroller to buy was a B.O.B. - She said that they are very lightweight and she has pushed it through the sand before and it was great. She said they were pretty spendy though . . . but most importantly she says to get one with a front swivel wheel. I have yet to invest in one, but I want to . . . someday:) Good luck!
I love these pictures :) So cute! Happy Valentines Day!!
Post a Comment