This is Brendan tonight playing in his exersaucer. He has SO MUCH FUN in that thing! Tonight he was actually much less 'busy' than normal. He was more talkative than usual and didn't pay too much attention to the exersaucer at all. I think he knew he was on camera. Just a two minute video to see a little of his talkative personality. I have a feeling he's going to be a little bit like me and talk everyone's ears off.
This is me doing my favorite things to do with him when he's sitting in my lap. I LOVE to drum (plus I'm a tap dancer, so I have a love of rhythm), so I'm teaching Brendan how to drum too. He seems to really like it too. We also pat-a-cake, do the itsy-bitsy spider (his favorite song), and dance alot too. But he was fussy 'cause he was tired, so I was hurrying to get all of them in before he fussed. I'm not normally that hyper with him! lol. He normally busts up laughing when we do the drumming thing, but at least you get big smiles on the video. :) It's a start. One of these days I'll catch him laughing again. You can't tell he's my favorite 'toy' I've ever had, can you?!?!? LOL.
Brendan loves to jump. And he loves to play with Daddy! Here's a two minute video of him playing with Daddy. :) He loves Mommy and Daddy. :) We love him.
This is a picture of him today sleeping in his carseat. Isn't he an angel?
This is a picture of the dogs. Lamar, bless his heart, tries to pinch pennies by 'grooming' the dogs himself. Uh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He's so cute. He tries. :) At least the two of us get really good laughs out of it.
What they NORMALLY look like after professional grooming:
Cute, right? Prissy little furballs...
What happened with Lamar!:
HAHAHAHAHA! Poor Yoda looks so dejected. Hey Lamar...I luv ya but don't quit your day job honey. ;)
1 comment:
that is so funny! jer tried to clip our dog once and it was a mess. your little guy is a cutee, we have to meet for kunch so i can see him. love u, courtney :)
Post a Comment