Saturday, February 16, 2008

My pantry

Andrea...this is for you! I bought over 100 little baby foods tonight...went a little nuts. Was thinking food storage and had to get some for the little guy. :) It's been so fun watching him try new foods I had to get him most of what the store had...the carrots tonight were a BIG HIT! :)
They are in rows, organized by fruit or veggie. There are pears, applesauce, bananas, peaches, peas, carrots, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, garden veggies, mixed veggies, etc. He's set for the month. I had WAY too much fun! Made me happy knowing SOMETHING in my house was organized. :)
Impressed by my labelling techniques too? LOL ;) I wrote on them. Ha ha ha! You inspired me. :)
Now even Lamar can find the baby food in the pantry. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Shannon!!! I'm just jealous your little boy will eat baby food:)